About Hemophilia Welfare Foundation (Kenya)
- As well as providing complementary financial comittimet for our clients, we hope to do the following:
- Raise awareness of hemophilia in Kenya
- Establish ourselves as a knowledge hub for information on hemophilia in Kenya
- Improve access to hemophilia-related products such as factor ,wheelchairs , walking clutches
- Assist in mobilising financial support for patients who cannot afford medical treatment
Hemophilia Welfare Foundation (Kenya)) Mission Statement
The mission of the Hemophilia Welfare Foundation (Kenya) is to improve today’s quality of life and tomorrow’s opportunities for those affected by a bleeding disorder through education, advocacy, and awareness.
Hemophilia Welfare Foundation (Kenya) Vision Statement
The vision of the Hemophilia Welfare Foundation (Kenya) is to be the most trusted and most visible source of information for affected families, health care workers, educators, policymakers, and the community at large regarding issues uniquely important to Kenyan affected by a bleeding disorder. To be the leading provider of programs and services designed to develop skills for leadership and independent living among young Kenya affected by a bleeding disorder in order to prepare them to assume leadership positions in the bleeding disorder community and in society. To have a robust organizational infrastructure operated by skilled professionals and impassioned volunteers and supported by a broad base of funding. To be the standard for member services and innovation among local and national community service organizations.